• Başlangıç tarihi Başlangıç tarihi

rahul

Katılım
21 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları

Root Redmi 9A [Without PC/Laptop]

Yes, you read right in the above heading. Root redmi 9a without pc is possible by using some application which is mention below, These are -

• Download KingoRoot app from official website
  • Install and open the application and click on "Try it Button"
  • Soon an Android logo will appear just click on that
  • Rooting process is starting now in your device
  • Once the process is done a notification will pop on your screen i.e." Successfully Root"
  • Now you're good to go, customize your android device as you want.
Congrats! Now your device is rooted successfully. So if you have any query related to this drop down your comment below. we will reply as soon as possible.

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:
if you have any query dm me. I'll reply soon.

Root Redmi 9A [Without PC/Laptop]

Yes, you read right in the above heading. Root redmi 9a without pc is possible by using some application which is mention below, These are -

• Download KingoRoot app from official website
  • Install and open the application and click on "Try it Button"
  • Soon an Android logo will appear just click on that
  • Rooting process is starting now in your device
  • Once the process is done a notification will pop on your screen i.e." Successfully Root"
  • Now you're good to go, customize your android device as you want.
Congrats! Now your device is rooted successfully. So if you have any query related to this drop down your comment below. we will reply as soon as possible.
It is important to also note that while KingoRoot may be a popular tool for rooting Android devices, it is not always guaranteed to work for all devices and can potentially cause harm if used improperly. It is recommended to research and use trusted and verified methods for rooting your device.

Üst