• Başlangıç tarihi Başlangıç tarihi

Orkeven

Katılım
23 Tem 2021
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Hello, guys.

It appears I am one of the first to be on here. Well, I only started using a Xiaomi device for three weeks and it has been a good experience so far. The device is poco x3 pro. MIUI has a really cool UI but it doesn't seem to manage RAM and battery well and it is kinda buggy. I have joined a couple of forums and would like to try out a custom ROM or more. For now, I am willing to test drive the EU version of MIUI so I can keep the UI general look of MIUI which I have come to love. I run a Linux OS (Arcolinux) and so was had to choose XiaomiTool v2 app which was suggested as the only Linux variant app for unlocking my bootloader.

I have encountered a number of difficulties and a few errors. I understand that I should be able to get to a page that indicates whether or not my device will unlock, and how many hours left if not. However, I have only encountered errors. I have had to perform a full system upgrade just to be sure that all the files and dependables are up-to-date. I have adb and fastboot working as expected. I have verified their workability on my other device, a Honor 9. So, I am quite certain they work. But, the XMT app doesn't get to the point where I can see how many hours are left. After the current system update, it gets me to an error page where it indicates Fastboot&Install or something like that.

I wonder if there is anyone who uses Linux and has successfully used this tool. I will appreciate any pointers, please.

Üst