Huiye Download Tool
Qualcomm Huiye Download Tool is PC Software that lets users Flash file on Qualcomm devices or flash Official Stock ROM. With Huiye Qualcomm Download Tool, users cannot flash any devices having a chipset different than Qualcomm.
Here on this page, we will share all the versions of the Huiye Download Tool for you.
Features of Huiye Download Tool
It comes as a simple windows installer package. Just install the setup package and you are ready to connect your device to the computer. No need to install the drivers separately.
The tool helps you to flash the stock firmware (ROM file) or Flash File (xml based file) on the Qualcomm Chipset Powered Smartphone and Tablets. The latest version of the tool supports multiple Qualcomm chipset variants including 8909, 8916, 8932, 8952, 8×10, 8×12, 8×26.
The Tool helps you to flash the stock firmware in multiple modes including Normal Mode and QDLoader mode. QDLoader mode is also know as Emergency mode, which can be selected using the Emergency Checkbox.
The Earlier version of the tool i.e v1.0 and v2.2 helps you to manually Add the raw program file, patch file, mbn file with Emergency Checkbox. Settings can be locked and unlock using the Unlock button.
Important Points To use Huiye Download Tool
- Don’t forget to install Qualcomm drivers before flashing Qualcomm device. Otherwise, Tool will not detect the device without USB drivers installation.
- Firmware must be in .mbn Or XML file format. Otherwise, you have to use other appropriate Qualcomm flash tools.
- Boot key is must to boot device into EDL mode. Boot key may be different for different devices, so Do Google to find correct boot key of the device.
- Use Huiye Download Tool to flash only official Qualcomm phones.
- Users can flash firmware in two different mode – Normal Mode or Emergency Mode.
For Normal Mode : Select chipset number of the device into Huiye Download Tool, if you are going to use Huiye Download Tool in normal mode. No need to tick mark on emergency mode.
For Emergency Mode: Load firmware, check mark on “Emergency mode” and boot device into edl mode by pressing boot key.