MI FLASH TOOL
Below are the simple steps to Install this software on your Windows PC. This application now supports both 32 Bit & 64 Bit Version Windows OS.
1. Download Mi Flash tool from above download links first. Open the folder where you have placed or downloaded this tool. Now, Extract the Downloaded zip file in your Windows PC.Make sure that you have uninstalled any Previous version of Mi Flash Tool.
2. Run MiFlashSetup.msi file from extracted folder this will start installation on your windows.
3. Maybe depends on your Windows Setting, You will get a Security Warning. Don’t worry about it! Just press Run button to Continue.
4. On the first screen Choose Next option.
5. On the next screen, Installer will automatically choose Installation Folder. Just press Next button to continue the installation process.
5. Choose Next to Confirm installation.
6. Please wait until it completes installation of this tool on your Windows OS. You will see the installation is completed successfully. Press Close button to exit.
That’s it! We have successfully installed Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your Windows PC. Now, you are ready to flash Xiaomi Stock Firmware/ROMs on your phones.
Installing Fastboot ROM Using this tool is quite simple. Just follow some the below steps to make it happen. Make sure that you have installed Mi Flash tool on your Windows PC.
1. Download Stock Firmware(Fastboot ROM) of your Xiaomi device from that page.
2. Extract the downloaded firmware in your computer.
3. Also, Make sure that you have installed Xiaomi USB Driver on your PC. If you didn’t then please install them from that link.
4. Now, Boot your device into Fastboot mode. To do this Switch off your Xiaomi Phone. Now, Press Power On button + Volume Down button for few seconds until it boot into Fastboot Mode.
5. After booting into Fastboot Mode you will see following screen with Mi Bunny.
6. Connect your device to computer using Micro USB Cable. Windows will automatically installed the required USB Drivers.
7. Now, Open Xiaomi Mi Flash tool from the Desktop or Start Menu.
8. From the screen Select the unzipped Fastboot ROM folder. Use the “Select” button to locate the folder of that Stock Firmware of your device.
9. Press “Refresh” button to check whether your device is connected or not. If it shows the device then you are ready to go further.
10. Now, From bottom choose one any option from them. To know there function refers above. I have explained the function of each of this command. Press Flash button to Flash MIUI Fastboot ROM on your Xiaomi Smartphone.
11. When the flashing process completes you will get Success message on Flash tool screen.
So, This was the simplest Guide to Use Xiaomi Mi Flash tool to flash Fastboot ROMs on MIUI Devices running on Snapdragon processor. You can check out Video guide for more info & can follow instruction stepwise.
Video Guide to Use Xiaomi Flash Tool?
Here is the video guide through which you can install fresh new MIUI Fastboot ROM through fastboot mode or using EDL Mode.
The method is very easy you don’t need to be Professional for this. Also, You can comment down below if you are getting any type of error while using this tool.
Mi Flash Tool version information is shown with date detail. For example 20140509 ; Year-Month-Date. You can download the latest version from the download section.
|Mi Flash Tool 20200314 - Latest||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool 20191206||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool 20191111||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool 20191030||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v20181115||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v20180528||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v20171212||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v20170425||Download|
|Mi Flash Tools v20161222||Download|
|Mi Flash Tools v20160830||Download|
|Mi Flash Tools v20160401 (Win 64 bit)||Download|
|Mi Flash Tools v20151028||Download|
|Mi Flash Tools v20150731||Download|
|Mi Flash Tools v20150601||Download|
|Mi Flash Tools v20150509||Download|